Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Beginning

Well this is my first ever blog so we'll see how it goes...  not sure yet how long of a lifespan it will have or how often I will be able to get around to post but I figured Id give it a shot so here we are.

My main urge to create a blog was to document and post about me collecting and building the new Warmachine: Convergence of Cyriss faction.  I envision to show the hobby side of this war game with posts about model assemblies, ideas/tips, my finished models, and any other tidbits I can think up along the way.  Though, I do plan on not focusing on only the hobby aspect of the game and will more than likely post some battle reports and local tourney experiences as well.  While the hobby aspect will mainly revolve around CoC for the most part the battle reports will not.  At least not until I have gathered and built a viable army that I could actually field for starters.

Well these are the current plans... lets see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment